Intermediate: Surface Design working with Silk Screens
When you study with Melanie Robertson you are guaranteed an inspiring experience!
This class is designed for the seasoned handbuilder or wheel thrower to very experienced beginners.
TVP will provide the following:
*25# bag of Laguna midrange stoneware cone 5/6 students will choose one:
(Miller 65 white/Bmix w/grog cream/Miller 90 red)
*screen printing kit (Amazon) $19.99 prime 2-day delivery
Caydo 20 Pieces Screen Printing Kit for Starter Include 10 x 14 Inch Aluminum Silk
Screen Printing Frame with 110 White Mesh, Screen Printing Squeegees, Inkjet
Transparency Film and Mask Tape: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087C34HXC/
*blue painters tape
*clay tools (ribs, needle tool, sponges, small and large brushes, etc.)
Includes 25 lbs of Clay and all firings (Miller 65 white/B Mix w/grog cream/Miller 90 red)
The class includes 12 Open Studio hours and additional studio time may be purchased for $10/hour for enrolled students.
IMPORTANT: ALL STUDENTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO ENROLL
Please CLICK HERE to read our current COVID-19 Protocols and Policies. Registration for class signifies agreement and compliance with these policies.
Other Important Facility Information:
- Our facility is wheelchair accessible via a ramp entrance at the Gallery.
- During daytime classes, please park across the parking lot and not directly in front of the building.
- Enter the teaching center through the double gray doors to the left of our gallery entrance.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor or to a member of The Village Potters.
- Public Bathrooms are to be used and located down the hall from the classroom. Follow signs.
- No cell phone use in class unless you are taking pictures of pots.
- Only students enrolled in classes may sign up for the open studio time.
- Ask before you use use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of The Village Potters.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Open Studio access must be signed up for in advance using the online calendar link via Calendly. Your instructor will share that sign up link with you.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.