In this exciting handbuilding class (8-weeks long) we will cover basic techniques and projects including soft and firm slab construction using templates and molds. We will learn about adding accessories and experimenting with texture. The class is appropriate for the beginner – intermediate potters to learn more and improve your skills.
IMPORTANT: ALL STUDENTS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO ENROLL
Please CLICK HERE to read our current COVID-19 Protocols and Policies. Registration for class signifies agreement and compliance with these policies.
Other Important Facility Information:
- Our facility is wheelchair accessible via a ramp entrance at the Gallery.
- During daytime classes, please park across the parking lot and not directly in front of the building.
- Enter the teaching center through the double gray doors to the left of our gallery entrance.
- Report any problems or concerns immediately to your instructor or to a member of The Village Potters.
- Public Bathrooms are to be used and located down the hall from the classroom. Follow signs.
- No cell phone use in class unless you are taking pictures of pots.
- Only students enrolled in classes may sign up for the open studio time.
- Ask before you use use a piece of equipment that you aren’t familiar with.
- No smoking in or outside of The Village Potters.
- Because of space and liability issues, guests are not allowed in the Teaching Center during classes or Open Studio.
- Open Studio access must be signed up for in advance using the online calendar link via Calendly. Your instructor will share that sign up link with you.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the start of class, students receive a full refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellation within 29-0 days of the start of class, students receive no refund.