If you are a visitor, student, resident potter, apprentice, or leaseholder with The Village Potters Clay Center you must read the following and comply with what is required in areas that you occupy.
Important Instructions due to COVID-19:
Important Instructions and policy due to COVID-19: we follow CDC guidelines.
For students in weekly classes and workshops: To attend classes and workshops we require that you have been fully vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) for COVID-19. You must show your vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card no later than the first day of class.
- Masks are optional. Please respect those that choose to wear masks. We don’t know everyone’s personal lives and health circumstances.
- Please refrain from coming in if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or be sure to have a negative COVID-19 test before coming in with symptoms.
- If you begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19 while in the studio you must leave as soon as possible and follow CDC guidelines and protocol.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 please follow CDC guidelines and protocol.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
For students in weekly classes and workshops: To attend classes and workshops we require that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 showing vaccination card via email before first session. Do not register for in-person classes or in-person workshops unless you have received full COVID-19 vaccination dosage and have a vaccination card.